To our valued customers,
Hi everyone! With the recent changes to the public health orders the following changes will be implemented at Heier Design Florist as of opening on Monday January 25th;
– Masks covering mouth and nose are required during pickup
– One customer allowed for pick-ups and account payments
– Coming Soon – New Pick up/Order Window
– Ordering ahead will still be required via phone or our website http://heierdesignsflorist.net/
– Our delivery and pick up will continue to be contactless
– Wedding consults may now be scheduled with one person only, sorry no extras from the wedding party or extended family at this time
Since April some of our supplies have been disrupted and continue to be. Often when we try to order supplemental flowers on top of our regularly scheduled orders there is limited availability, if any. This is the biggest reason for encouraging pre-orders; to ensure that we can fulfill orders in the order in which they are received and be up to date on what we have available.
As we have stated before, being a very small shop our priority is to protect our clients, our employees, ourselves, and our families. We simply do not have a second shift of employees available to step in if any of us falls ill and would be forced to close for an undetermined amount of time if that were to happen.
It is very likely that these orders will remain in place through Valentine’s Day (Sunday February 14th) and that the above procedures will also remain unchanged during that time. We can’t stress enough how important it is for anyone who would like to purchase flowers for this holiday or any other day to order ahead either via phone (204-346-3898) or online at http://heierdesignsflorist.net/
Thank you for your continued support and patience!
Wendy, Kathy, Cari and Jessica